Custom Search

Saturday, January 12, 2008

m i back to normality....???????

Having posted 4 blogs in a span of 4 days really got me going....My inner self intriguing me if it me...??? a guy who finds penning down his views a daunting task much similar to Sir Ed's climbing the everest....!!!..
But m back....i guess back to d den where i created a safe niche for myself...
M a final yr b.tech student n contemporary to the popular belief m doing my project(which every engg stud is supposed to do,though rarely ppl do wid their sincerity....). More or less it's a mere formality which ends up with a decent grade...Mostly students don't give a damn to these grades...So, going on the pathways n trends set up by ppl , i decided to d same...Indulge into some cheap n impotent project inviting just a 'copy & paste' kind of hardwork....D plan was quite simple n clear...let d proj go one way,which does'nt require any work n study software stuff on d other side...(in may sound ironical but m a stud of biotech....shocked...!!!).Biotechnology which was deemed as one of the most prosperous sector after IT has somehow failed to prove its mettle...Poor infrastructure...lack of govt funds n sometimes poor human resources has done most of the casualties....Though d subjects have been dumb but d classes hav always been interesting...d male to female ratio of 1:2.3 has always created varied interests n opportunities among me(m not only d one...i mean all d guys of biotech)...But yeah its a misfortune or in my words a bold fate line in my palm dat i never got in any relation with anyone...something which sounds n seems crap to my genre of ppl but a divine asset to dose involved in it....
hmmm...where did i go....now coming to the point..despite of a strong determination of studyin softwares rather dan doin my proj a rendezvous wid a scholar guy compelled me to change my mind....just hearin of some gr8 prospects of success in a proj got me going in my dreams..Added to it...d company of another intelligent guy led me to change my mind....there was i.d other side of me....all set to back up a challenging proj which according to my guide had only 1 % success rate.....
We started wid our venture on tuesday,9th jan 2007...though d work plan was not quite clear with i having no idea wat to do next....However d sheer determination of Verma(my proj partner) helped me keep my nerves...our guide was extremely helpful and agreed to watever we asked for....imagine working wid a 8 lakh fermentor n other costly stuff.....mere carryin dem gave me goose bumps....!!!!! anyways 5 days since d onset of the project , we seem to be landing nowhere...though my guide has been very encouraging tellin us to manipulate n show anythin....Anyways it does'nt matter a lot wat u do....wat matters d most is ur sincerity and attitude.....n time n again i hav proved m deficient of it....guess dis is wat i mean wen i say or rather ask.....m i back to normality...?????

No comments: