Custom Search

Thursday, January 17, 2008

indeed....it was a visual treat....!!!!!

Holidays have been ever extremely boring for one who stays back in d hostel...When the entire genre of students are back to their homes ,staying back at hostel makes no sense but taking into consideration the distance n d traumatic journey one has to travel staying at hostel for a week long pongal holiday was quite logical.....
well...to start wid d daunting task of spending my hols ,i cramped my leg d very 1st day...god.....it was damn painful...like ur left leg hangin out wen ur right one is in motion....nuring my injury i had to stay away from cricket(at which m neither good at,but particiapation is wat all matters ppl...!!) fa a couple of weeks...was exploring how'll i keep a count of d endless days yet to come...
But i coped up sportingly...getting glued to d comp....made an optimum use of the coll's FREE wi-fi connectivty.....saw a hell lot of series...it was a gr8 week but it was only yesterday i.e d last day of holiday wen v hit d bull's eye...
One of my closest fren's parents had come to d college to fulfill their long withstanding dream of seein how d coll was....( i wonder y my parents don get these feelings....oh..its in genes...)...m happy my parents don't make it all d way to coll given d split up lives i lead....one gaurav at home n d opposite one at d coll...well,i n my other 2 frens were given an intro to Vivek's parents by him....v started wid making a round to the coll showcasing every positve aspect of d coll....Ya m right..SASTRA should hav asked to me market d coll...m best at it....:)..finally v decided to show dem our flat where v stick at most of d times....given d messed up condition of my renowned'oh,wat a mess' room, two guys rushed in to make sure noone there was indulged in some erotic stuff n throw d left over buds of the cig...but somehow they seemed to b impressed wid d rooms....i guess,dey were not faking it up....:)
Finally d plan was to visit d big temple at tanjore or thanjavur(watever)......its d breehadeshwara temple...one of temples listed in world's heritage site...d plan of goin to tanjore n moreover to d temple made me sick....somehow m allergic to d crowd at temples....given my passion for movin things , d still statues n d long queues drive me nuts....but i had no intention of making it known to Vivek's parents...dey had a 'bahut sidha ladka hai' impression about me.....
v were a group of six....ya i forgot to mention dat it was aunty who made us go...she was d only female member n i realised later how lazy v guys were....hats off to auntyji....!!! i n ranjan got in a bus which zoomed off n oders could'nt get it....so d trip started on a bad note....m not in dis stuff but still i felt....however v got down at d oder stop n waited for dem n went together to d temple.....
i was visiting d temple after a gap of 7 months n it was my 3rd one in 4 yrs...i said it was in my genes.....:)..wow....'look at dat'....was my call...b temple was flooded wid ppl....mostly girls...a few good lookin....i n uttam parted ways wid d rest of d group to do wat v like d most....sight seeing...v guys always fight but wen it comes to dis v r best buddies....given d crowd at the temple v din keep a track of d no' of hotties v really came across....dere were some gorgeous imported stuff(foreighners i meant)....v got a few of dem in our cameras n memories too....But d one i got dumbstruck eventfully happened to b from our coll...man...i felt a instant surge of blood rushin through my veins....though she was wid a guy(hopefully he was her bro...!!! i know its height of optimism...!!) but dat yellow suit n black dupatta got me crazy....unable to do a thing v sat down trackin her n helplessly lookin at her....it was obvious as it was my 1st crush in dis sem....don be shocked if i say i generally hav a crush on atlest 10-12 girls per sem...(it's not in my genes but my age...)v tried capturing her in camera but her well built bodyguard prevented me from doin so.....n man dere was dis huge crowd n i really had no plans of getting a PP(public pitai...!!!!)..v spend almost an hour foldin hands n beggin from god...!!!god..give me this...give me dat....i do too often....:)..an hour n a half later v were out of d revered temple....by dis time i forgot about d yellow chick i saw....ha ha ha....but indeed it was a great visual treat....much more i could hav asked for....
However wen i came back to my hostel i got haunted by d thoughts of d yellow suit chick again....more dan anythin else i desperetely needed to find her name....not bcoz i gonna talk to her but just to contain d man within me who's curious....!! guess 'll hav to follow d Sherlock Holmes pursuit n find her name....Watever m all set fa it....Hope it works out....:)

No comments: