Custom Search

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The new girl...!!

I started with this story a couple of months back but few things restrained me from continuing further..just wanted to post it anyways...


Being grief stricken for the past few days after realizing the fact that i have landed myself in the remotest area of the country where the sparse population of the datable girls(girls whom u can ask out for a date) was sparser,her entry in the class some 200 seconds after the bell brought a glint in my eyes.My hopes resurrected itself like a phoenix and the jaw was left ajar partially in disbelief and shock of seeing a girl in my class.
Most of the guys suffer from the "FindaGirl" syndrome, wherein the search engine in its live search 'mode' scans for any female existence in and around him.The syndrome made its obvious appearance in me right from the 1st yr days, there after which i scanned the reservation charts of the coach my ticket was reserved in to any single female soul sitting in the same bus as mine.My potential targets, F20 to F27.
The syndrome affect had also made me scan the attendance register of my section some 7-8 times to ensure if any chances of seeing a girl was there or not.Despite of straining of my ears to trace the every possible crests and troughs, the sound waves created during the roll call, at the end of the 4th day i declared it as futile effort and was 1st among the guys of the class to bring to notice the fact that how doomed our next 4 years would be.
However i was almost contradicted by this latest diva's presence.I was still duobtfull if the heaven right before my eyes would like be associated with the literal hell my section was.I was skeptical enough to ask people around if the new entrant was some support staff or a faculty.Soon my intelligent brain harped on the ideas that she could be silver spoon kid, a entrant from management quota.I threw a smirk at my friends while mentioning the thought the very next second.If she was the one roll number which weighed more in terms of money than us, then the chick was rich,out of reach and bitch too.I negated the thoughts and supported the imbibed feelings in brains neurons who were supporting the fact that there could be several reasons why she could have landed in this section.She took a seat 3 rows ahead of mine.I could not stop seeing her the next few minutes until the lecturer's shriek voice asked us to concentrate.But had even Saddam warned me of launching a biochemical weapon if i did not stop seeing her i would have relented.I darted my eyes to notice that all the guys whom i called as friends were engaged in the same activity and could notice the same glint on every face.Every eye was looking for opportunity to take a bite at the most heartening sight we have had since our inception in the Engineering college.

For a college guy who is testosterone charged and estrogen starved, a new girl opens a horizon of options.The thoughts or say the fantasies start with getting intimately close to the opposite sex, proceeds to dating the women, falling in love and in severe cases even manages to see her as her bride.Making your close friends jealous certainly don't come in these plans,but they surely become primary motives later on.Well,i moved leaps and bounds when day dreaming was concerned, and while my friends still continued with their dreams of dating on, i went ahead with marrying the female.Before i could go further i had an urge to find out which part of India the girl came in from.A month in the college, way deep in South India, a south Indian girl was still a strict no-no.Have no idea how that constraint came in, but the smell of the gajra(flowers with the weirdest of smell woven together) made me go nauseating.

2 comments:

aruna said...

so its gautami???? ;)

ablogger_gaurav said...

No no no no no...noways...certainly not her...its a mere work of fiction, my imagination... :) :)
this one's totally true..