Custom Search

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Moview review "3 Idiots"

I had a rather worse week at office.Though the working days were reduced to 4(thanks to Christmas), my plight was augmented by the fact that the only thing which i did was preparing some use case document for an almost scrapped project.The temperature of Hyderabad(the place where i work) decreased dramatically to a 11-12 degrees in night making my commute back to home difficult.But what is my point in speaking all these things..??
Despite of all these advertises,i braved myself to go for the premier show(9.15 pm) of "3 idiots" in an already riots hits city.The movie because of its 1st run formalities made a late start of some 15-20 minutes.The movie lasted for slightly more than 3 hours and i made my way back to comfort zone(my house) only by 1.10 am.Having been sleep deprived, hunger stricken and fed with a hindi movie, i decided not to crash on my bed but rather write a review for the movie.There could be possibly 2 reasons i would dare so..The movie irritated the hell out of me or the movie was one which was never made before.But with the perfect Amir playing the lead of 'baba ranchardas',it was ensured the movie get the later future.
The movie was hilariously hilarious.No doubt a laughter riot.Right from the 1st scene where Madhavan enacts a heart attack to get the flight landed in emergency to the three actors lovingly kicking each other in the end sequence, the audience had the share of laughter.There were a few scenes where i laughed my heart out and wanted the scene to get over soon as i feared a laughter death.The movie was concrete(except for a dramatic 'bachha' delivery sequence).The movie did pass a Strong message.Almost every software engineer sitting there had a grim face when choices and listening to heart was mentioned in the movie.
As rumoured, the film was loosely based on 5 point someone.The scene where Sharman attempts a suicide, to barging in the Proff. or tormentor's cabin for question papers, the movie had it all.
Beautifully shot in Indian scenic excellence,the movie made me glued to the screen every second.My verdict, a must watch for people of every age, a repeat watch for me.After all once in ages one gets to watch a new genre, one which is incomparable and unmatchable to others.Flock in the theatre near you and do chant in the name of baba ranchardas.."all iz well".
As a song says ""Give me some sunshine..give me some rain...give me another chance...i wanna grow once again..!!!""..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is my first endeavour to read blog of any body & i quite impressed the way u expressed ur entire feeling. Banda khush hua !! Keep it up brother >>>>>>>>