Custom Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If i pulled it off...!!

There are times when u act like a weirdo and go on to the extent of making weird promises to urself which u later find as insane or relatively pretty funny.Well..!! these times come along in my life quite often.And i end up making promises to myself,the almighty god to ensure or propagate a belief that i might be bad earlier on but hereon i will be good,so do me good.

Contrary to other kids going school,mine was no fun and i cribbed all along my school days.My early morning prayer(which we were bound to do) was mainly intended to plee gods of every particular religion present to spare me off the evil acts that my teachers did indulge n(i.e. a note in diary,asking to bring parents to school).However, these were what we call an act of childishness,No matter how much i have grown,both physically and mentally these acts form a notional part of me and reminds me of my life,the passe life.

However as i grew and started to scribble my thoughts,initially on paper and thereafter on the digitised version,every promise of mine to self, intimated me to scribble it down if i pulled it off.Right from my phases at college when i went through a real low,to a long wait for the job and off late my dad's accident,i made a mind to write about it if it went the right way i.e. the way i wanted them to go.

People have strange ways of taking things in life and taking up life.This is the way i do.I feel my mind at ease,and comfortable when am at the tryst of words,like never before.Yeah, i agree life has ups and down and i did have seen various ups and few lows,but rather than sharing my piece of resilient mind, i prefer writing it down.It gives me a chance to come back later on look back where i went wrong or was proven wrong.For me,this is how it goes and this is how it has been..!!!

No comments: