Custom Search

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Don know where to start from or wat to blog in....writin is one of my freakish instintictive passions but the very thought of sitting in front of comp screen n scribbling some lines gives me jitters....offlate my pseudoself has been d dominant one....d lazy part of mine has emerged yet again n i find extreme ease at sleepin n bein glued to IPL matches rather dan takin pains of writin a blog....guess it was one of my frens who asked about my blogs not bein updated dat i realized dat ppl do giv a flip to my 'not so sensible' blogs....its a ubiquitous law of nature dat anythin(either good or bad) may b liked by varied section of ppl invariably....wonder how offbeat movies too earn profits...d reason is dere's a section pf ppl who see it too...irrespectiv of d fact dat dey r who's who of d filmmaker....watever dis is not wat i gonna write about(talkin about profits n losses of busted movies).....
its been 4 days since my final yr proj review got over...sorry no excitements bcuz it was a complete flop show...not on my part but d review was worse dan d internal reviews v had....damn it...!!! for all d hard work v laid for 4 months d response v get its decent enough....everythin goes unnoticed n v become d 'bakras' yet again.....:)...but its somethin v hav used to....anyways d past few days or rather week as been as melodramatic as possible....last to last monday our juniors in a bid to show how good dey were bid us adieu( gav farewell in real sense....)...d last yr farewell being a flipper me n my frens were quite sceptical of goin in for it....but v had all decided to dress up in kurtas...n ya v looked good...entire group clad in kurtas...it was a valient attempt by d junoirs given d fact dat d seniors or rather me n my batchmates made evry attempt to hoot at top of our voices....girls were whistled at evrytime dey made an appearance.....d 1 hr show was followed by flashes of digi cams....cams fashioned in every other hand...it looked more lik a media dominated occasion where evry pose or movement was digitally caved it....ya i 4got v were given a memento to mark d occasion....however d day was marked my me loosin 100 bucks.....:(..though i lost it i had no regrets as such given d fact dat i had a rather good day...n how can i 4get this....!!! d spl thing about dis nite was all my female batchmates turnin up in saree.....man...dey all looked awesome....never before deir feminine part had come out so well....!!..d girls whom v saw from distance looked all set to be independent beauties ready to make a mark in dis cut throat competative world....:)
phase 2 of d dramatic week....last wednesday was my,infact all my fren's last day at coll....d tradition of scribblin lines on each others shirts was well known to me...so i got in a very old shirt...i don even remember wen by dad got it for me....idea was very clear,to preserve d scribbled shirt...had to meet a busy fren who offlate was not able to spare time for her obligation of meetin me...it happened again n i met 1 hr later as scheduled n it lasted for around 10 mins at max....ppl went on scribblin anythin n everythin on d shirt...guess i had to pay price for things of my past as my shirt was earmarked by guys with a prominent name written all over...:)...d day ended wid an old section get togethr where ppl were literally screwed.....life's a gr8 fun, n joke until dat joke happens over u....in d later case it becomes rather embarrasing....dats wat happened in d get together.....ppl were made to stand on a podium n answer queries from d audience wid cameras clickin all over....d quest of ppl made few shiver while many secrets were unearthed...d most shockin incident....i bein asked for a photograph by a girl....man...i was taken aback... :)
anyways d day ended on a happy note as i met all my frens...it was a fruitful 4 yrs at coll where i was made to learn all lessons....i never ever thot in my wildest dreams dat i would say this....but guess m gonna miss my college n most prominently my frens which were my treasure hunt infact.....!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: