Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

Well this is my 1st blog from my offcial laptop..Though i have been blogging in from a long time but the blogs have been generally the courtesy of other ppl owning their machines and lending me for sometime in order to fill my ever vying thirst of penning down my thoughts..Hmm its not generally penning down or scribbling in some text but its mainly the verocious movement of hands on the keyboard..Perfect 10 to my employer which makes me indulge myself in various tasks which invove a swift movemnt of hands over the keyboad with a sync hand to eye movement ensuring that the words being typed in makes sense and are not a comedy of errors.
The last time i involved myself in writing the blog i was pissed off with many things happening around me.However considering the fact that the rate at which am pissed off by ppl is generally very high but the last incident did test my nerves.Made great promises to myself,among them were the utter determination to crack the revered GMAT exams to pursue my MBA in a decent US university..No doubts i only colleges i thought about were SLOAN or HARVARD.... J
The week started with me making several flip through pages of the infamous ‘Word power made easy’ quite no. Of times..However my spurt with the language made me a bit apprensive about me being seriously into GMAT.Considering the fact that AID for a college in US was merely impossible he unless one has a unbelievably high score in GMAT and has a minimum of 3 yrs of experience at his wokplace with a perfect score in whatever indulged in a great recos from industrially known people...Now if my background if compared with this pre-requisites fell wide apart..So still am a bit skeptical about going in for the bang at the GMAT..As someone said unless one tried everything seemed unachievable.
Got a laptop some 30 hrs back..Rushed from office to take the delivery of the laptop from the courier guy...Finally my 1st look at the machine was not something which would awe-struck me...Some basic requirements were missing ,as in the LED for the caps lock and the num lock were missing and one really will hav to guess things or type in the note pad to ascertain the fact whether the caps lock is on or not...There were some aspects in which the laptop lacked ,but considering the fact that the lappie offered a great configuration at a resonable price.The RAM is as high as 4GB and certainly i can fell while am using Vista and running 4-5 other applications too...As of now the machine has not under went any jitters or stress as any other machine with a realatively low configuration would go through.Thought of writing in a review of the Inspiron 1545 which am owning right now.Though i later realized that i was quite unmature when writing a review about this model is concerned.Certaily my blog in the next 4-5 months will contain the review of the Insipron laptop.
Still what i have realized from this laptop is that it comes at great deal.I did a lot of online research before foraying in buyinh this machine.Certaily others with the same config came at a hefty price and did not hav any transparency when prices are concerned.And certainly Dell impressed me when the price and the transparency in prices where concerned.U customize ur own configuration and pay for the same.
Thats it for today.certainy my presence at my blog would be quite pertinent from now on,not as perinnial as the river ganges though J....the weekend would certainly get me involved me in more of research in the laptop is concerned...looking forward for fun filling,learning and an entertaining weekend(if i go ahead in my efforts at download and get the new dual port modem from Airtel...hope it materialises).

No comments: