Custom Search

Thursday, May 15, 2008

things have been irrelevent,insignificant for me for a long time...doesn't matter a lot wats goin around me...d reason i hav really stopped carin n broodin things over...few days bak one of my frens uttered on bein drunk dat u shud think about only dose who think about u...though ppl took dat in a lighter vein dat time but somethin struck my chord...dere were echoes in my self-conscious who did tell me d truthfulness of wat was said...!! 4 yrs in college n apart from some treasured frens n a degree i hav nothin to b proud of....guess everyone feels d same...but for me its been a mixed treasure of frens who loved n frens who hurt me..but come on...m optimistic...ppl 'll realize deir mistakes... ;)

technically dis shud b d last blog of my college given d fact dat i hav just 3 more excruciating days at d coll...added to it gettin a comp to blog in has become quite difficult...ppl r busy burnin deir cd's n dvd's...so probably dis last blog would not be dat interestin n would more be d emotional types...its not dat m fakin it up but d oder part of mine which is less humurous n more of serious is quite emotional....just now i left a fren of mine who's on his way to him...a yr as a roomie i had no words to tell him at end...really parting's tough n things get worse wen u kno dat meetin again might not be possible...things hav come to standstill....dropped my plan of goin to trichy just bcuz i din wanna another day of toil in hot weather...feelings r mix...m rather happy at goin home n join my dad for my didi's marriage preparations but dunno things go other way round wen someone expresses dat he/she'll miss me....god...!! i really hate it...dunno why dis feelin hav been made...y shud v feel afterall...come on...its just been 4 yrs 2gether....still...m perplexed or rather confused....!!

still 3 days to go...tryin to meet all n just say a final good bye to dem....and waitin for a few ppl to say me a good bye....m not expectant but just tryin giv a proper shape to a so called good relation i had wid dem...dunno wid how many ppl 'll be in contact...m not d one who goes on droppin by to say 'hi'...rather i prefer d safe route of not encounterin ppl of my past...but dere's someone in me who wants to change....change for d good...

hope things work out....m bein optimistic....in course of fillin many frens slam book i wrote in a few dat...d world is short n we have to go a long way....hope i keep bumpin into dese treasure hunts of mine n relish d old days we spent together....hope it works as i think of...finally 'll my coll

No comments: