Custom Search

Sunday, December 30, 2007

me a blogger...!!!!!!!

really at times i gape at myself.gaurav(dats me fa sure) a blogger sounds weird but yet is very true.rarely words come up to me wen m writin it via d keyboard but d frequency with which it sails across my mind is a bit too pacy leavin me nowhere.fa me words r like immortal creatures creatin a ruffle in ur minds until u jot it down.damn, d whole of last nite i went through dis pain of words repeatin dem selves again and again forcin me to do d 1st thing in d mornin to crap it out.its obvious dat fa ppl like me who find it hard to speak it out to ppl to blog in,as it saves me of my inner burns which d fire within can do...
speakin blatantly i need a dose which could help me wid my writin.can't write always as most of d time m extremely casual.guess even d casualty shies off me(i kno dats a bad joke...!!!!!!!)..god!! m gettin hell lot of wishes from my fren fa new yr.at 1st instance i was not sure if i should wish dem back as its gonna b another yr passe wid nothin constructive happenin....m an yr older perhaps..:-(
hmmm.....no plans as such fa d new yr except d fact dat i may get a glassful of booze(how i hate it but its d best way u keep out of all d traumas u create fa urself)...wen ppl of my age group go to bars,discos n dance wid ppl of opp. sex i guess boozin is a little liberty i should get given d fact dat i liv e in extremely remote area n more dan dat an ultra orthodox coll....and dis frustration pours out in form of words....dis explains fa me bein a blogger..
so plans fa d new yr eve...hav a couple of pegs of whisky(certainly d one 1 get fa free..!!!) and smoke a hanful of kings cig. n live life king size.....!!!!!!!!!

No comments: